Bookkeeping, when handled properly, isn’t simply about keeping track of day-to-day expenses. It’s also about seeing the big picture – looking for trends that can affect the overall health of your business.
At HLB Reliance (Zambia), we offer outsourced bookkeeping services for businesses in every stage of growth. So whether you’re a startup with limited funds or a well-established company in need of greater efficiency, we can help. Our outsourced bookkeeping services include:
- invoicing customers
- managing payables / receivables
- reconciling accounts
- handling collection efforts
From the first establishment of a legal entity or operating unit, HLB Reliance (Zambia) can maintain your accounting records and satisfy you’re reporting for both corporate and statutory accounting purposes, in particular:
- preparation of the chart of accounts and supporting information schedules;
- preparation of data base in an accounting-financial system;
- recording of documents received from you and your business partners;
- reporting of financial data for management and group purposes, in accordance with your requirements;
- preparation of statutory financial statements and assistance with the preparation of management board report on the company’s activity;
- preparation of statements and reports for government agencies;
- co-operation with statutory auditors;
- other services, e.g. reconstruction of accounting records, preparation of accounting records on the basis of other sources, etc.
All services are performed after tailoring them to your individual needs and expectations. Our co-operation can include comprehensive general ledger accounting or only selective accounting processes, e.g. preparation of statements, maintaining of assets registers, review and preparation of specific financial management information, etc.
Combining bookkeeping and tax compliance services is a very efficient and cost effective way for HLB Reliance (Zambia) to assist your business, from inception and throughout the life of the company’s operations.