Payroll services in Zambia
Outsourcing your payroll services to an external company has a lot of advantages. The most important advantages are the reductions of costs related to the operation of an enterprise, such as the costs of maintaining qualify employment posts, purchase of necessary computer hardware, payroll software and the confidentiality of salaries. Thus, the outsourcing of payroll services is becoming an increasingly popular solution used by enterprises.
HLB Reliance (Zambia) member firms help ensure diligence in the maintenance of payroll documentation, as well as provide advice within the field of labour law. HLB Reliance (Zambia) member firms guarantee security and confidentiality of our customer’s data. A specific scope of provided services is usually agreed upon with the customer on an individual basis, depending on their need.
Efficient payroll processing services have become a necessity for every organisation in order to streamline payroll, optimise productivity and improve administration. HLB Reliance (Zambia) member firms ensures smooth payroll management services that can help achieve better resource management and save you the hassles and time-consuming tasks of payroll processing. HLB Reliance (Zambia) member firms is recognised as professional payroll processing company, with years of experience in handling corporate payroll services and the ability to tailor a solution to specifically suit the needs of any organisation.
Managing complete payroll processing in addition to your core business processes can become quite overwhelming and often results in payroll issues. Outsourcing payroll management services to HLB Reliance (Zambia) member firms can assure impeccable payroll processing and permit you to focus your time and energy on your core business functions.
HLB Reliance (Zambia) member firms as a payroll outsourcing services provider is committed to producing results with the highest accuracy and quality.
HLB Reliance (Zambia) member firms, an expert payroll outsourcing company, has an experienced team with deep domain expertise, to deliver outstanding payroll services and differentiate you amongst your business competitors. HLB Reliance (Zambia) places paramount importance towards quality and accuracy while completing payroll processing. We not only save you from worrying about fines and penalties pertaining to late or incorrect filings, but also facilitate cost reductions in payroll management services.
HLB Reliance (Zambia) member firms has simplified payroll processing for many clients located across Zambia. We have implemented numerous stringent security measures, which are adhered to at all times while completing payroll services.
HLB Reliance (Zambia) member firms Payroll team
HLB Reliance (Zambia) ‘Payroll team’ includes specialists having extensive knowledge and experience in the areas of personal income taxation and social security, procedures of legalisation of stay and work, international assignments, as well as human capital consulting. Our expertise within Zambian regulations, as well as constant monitoring of the changes in the tax and social security law, enable us to provide our clients with comprehensive advisory aimed at solving problems encountered by Zambian and foreign companies.
HLB Reliance (Zambia) ‘Payroll services’ portfolio includes:
- Payslip preparation
- Customised management reporting on payroll information
- Maintaining statutory sick pay and statutory maternity pay records
- Payments of salaries and wages
- Compliance with existing and new legislation
- Sickness and absence recording
- Dealing with employer and employee queries
- Give guidance on various payroll issues and legislation
- Comprehensive records
- Support for accounting journals relating to payroll
- Guaranteed confidentiality of all information
- Deliver your payrolls on time, every time
- Remain ethical in all dealings
- Ensure 100% security regarding nett pay transfers
- Effective SARS administration and liaison
- Provide sound advice on Tax, BCEA and LRA issues to ensure compliance
- Our Solutions are flexible and we will enter into a contractual service level agreement tailored to your specific requirements
- Accurate data entry and the continual updating of your personnel database
- Keeping of extensive back-ups of all payroll data history, as per legislation